What Does a Career Development Center Include?
Included with each Real Estate Career Development Center (online university) is:
- Individual web-based business planning tool for each of your agents
- Weekly marketing to-do lists and accountability tracking
- Over 100 hours of skills based classes covering such topics and new agent training, negotiating, prospecting, farming, internet marketing etc.
- Online real estate mentoring library with over 5,000 pages of exact money-making strategies sourced from over 200+ of the industry’s top producers
- Access to one over 1,000 online licensing and continuing education (CE) classes
- Access to a wide range of industry designations such as ABR, , C-CREC, etc.
- Special reports covering such topics as customer acquisition, profitability, bundled services, business planning, technology, etc.
- A 2,500 term online real estate dictionary
- Daily industry news, real estate career newsletter and industry blog
- Web-based business planning tool uniquely designed for broker owners and managers
- Over 20 different skills based classes for brokers and managers regarding recruiting, sales meetings, retention, etc.