Revealing White Paper Goes Inside The Information Explosion
And Dissects How Technology Affects Your Future.
Conduct an Internet search on the term “real estate” on any major search engine and you will find over 300 million web-pages referenced; as of August 2007, only the word “sex” has more! By comparison the word “bible” has less than 100 million references. So, just the fact that there are more web-pages referencing real estate then there are people living in America shows you how remarkable the shear amount of information available.
Find out now how this instant information access empowers a much different consumer and market environment for today’s real estate agent. This white paper about the plethora of real estate information explains what you need to know:
- What information is relevant and distributable by real estate professionals to the consumer?
- Where does a consumer turn to when attempting to research a particular community?
- How should today’s real estate professional do about the fair housing laws?
- What information can be directly told to the consumer?
- What information must the consumer find out for themselves?
- What options are the available for both brokers and agents?
- What types of information are available?
- What are the main sources of information every agent needs to know?
Written by three top real estate experts - Stefan Swanepoel, CEO RealtyU, Stu Siegel CEO eNeighborhoods, and Allen Wright, SVP Neighborhood Specialist Council - this white paper reveals the information explosion problem in a facts-based style with several key insights into how any real estate professional can use it to their advantage.
To read about the information explosion and explore how it will affect your success, download the entire white paper by registering below.
FREE Download for limited time (Regular price $29.95)